40% funding towards a wide range of Height Safety related Training Courses with SpanSet!
SpanSet have partnered with WYCC (West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges), as an approved Training Provider. Funding available via the Skills Service.
Established over 50 years in the UK, SpanSet design, manufacture & supply Height Safety equipment of the highest safety standards at our custom-built plant in Cheshire. We also offer a wide range of Height safety related training courses at our modern, training facility with state of the art classrooms (which include multimedia touchscreens), excellent indoor training areas and various purpose built outdoor training structures. Plus of course our team of experienced Trainers – you’ll be in safe hands at SpanSet!
SpanSet are proud to be partnered with WYCC (West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges), as an approved Training Provider, in offering 40% funding towards training via the WYCC Skills Service. The WYCC operates on behalf of 7 colleges in West Yorkshire, bringing together businesses, organisations and training providers to promote and deliver skills and training. The Skills Service is managed by the WYCC and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). #ESF #EuropeanSocialFund
Is your company eligible for 40% funding towards training?
• Are you an SME (small - medium enterprise) based within the Leeds City Region. (Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York)? To include Private Limited Companies, Partnerships and LLPs, Sole Proprietors, Self Employed and Registered Charities.
• Does your company employ fewer than 250 full time equivalent staff and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million?
• Participants must work for your company (place of work can be nationwide providing your company is based in the areas outlined above).
• Participants must be aged 18 years or over.
• Company to contribute 60% of the total cost of the training.
Which Training courses are eligible?
The following SpanSet courses are eligible for 40% funding via the above scheme: Access, Egress & Rescue from a confined space; Advanced Industrial Climber; Competent Person Practical Inspection & Record Keeping; Evacuation from Height; Gotcha CRD Rescue Kit; Gotcha Kit Rescue - Gotcha Pole Top Rescue; Gotcha Shark Rescue; Height Safety Equipment Appreciation & Inspection; High Bay Racking Access and Rescue; Management of Work at Height; MATS initial basic tower climber & rescue MATS Tower Climber; Revalidation Occasional Industrial Climber; Practical Use of Fall Protection Equipment; Radio Frequency Awareness; Rooftop Safety / Work Restraint; Rooftop Safety Awareness Walkabout Appreciation, Inspection & Installation and Work Restraint.
Where does Training take place?
SpanSet can deliver this training at customer premises as well as at our modern, purpose-built training facility in Cheshire. A number of the above classroom-based courses can also be delivered nationally. Please contact us for further information on how SpanSet can help solve your training requirements, wherever your employees are based. How to apply? For more information: E: email@example.com T: 01606 737494