GWO Advanced Rescue Training
The aim of this module is to enable delegates to perform entry-type injured person rescue operations, in a Wind Turbine Generator, using industry standard rescue equipment, rescue methods and techniques, exceeding those of GWO Working at Heights. Valid GWO BST Module Working at Heights, GWO First aid and GWO Manual Handling certificates are prerequisites for participation.
The GWO Advanced Rescue Training is divided into the following four modules:
- Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (HSIBR)
- Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue (NTBR)
- Single Rescuer: Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (SR:HSIBR)
- Single Rescuer: Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue (SR: NTBR)
Initial Course (3 days Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã‚Â£645 inc VAT)
Refresher Package (2 days Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã‚Â£430 inc VAT)
14th - 16th March
©1997 - 2022 - Rigg Access Ltd, All Rights Reserved
- the worlds BUSIEST rope access website
This article has been reproduced from www.rigg-access.com
You may copy
or redistribute this article provided
it remains unedited and attribution is given to the author.