Absen Rope Access Require All IRATA levels with Confined space certification (minimum CS1)for shifts at All... read more
Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd - Rope Access Services
Absen Rope Access Specialists Ltd Overview
Why use Absen rope access specialists Ltd as an approved IRATA company?
This question is relatively easy to answer! There are however various benefits when using a professional, audited IRATA trainer/operator company. These benefits are;
- Internally audited annually and externally every 3 years
- ISO9001:2008 Managements system in place
- IRATA, CHAS, Safe Contractor approved
- Audited procedures, equipment and working practices
- Sufficient insurance cover
- Support from experienced management in the rope access industry
- Professional Risk analysis prior to each job being carried out
- Extensive methodology formulated by Health and Safety accredited managers from risk assessment findings to protect staff and third parties
- A highly trained, motivated and skilled workforce.
- Access to specialist tools and equipment
- Credibility through delivering large or small scale projects on time, on budget to major companies and individuals alike.
Be aware of imitations
When choosing an approved company to assist in you project ensure they carry a full or probationary IRATA member LOGO with the member number visible to identify the company your are using. Any company not displaying the membership number and an IRATA logo are not legitimate member companies.
Some companies claim to have IRATA trained operatives or simply a statement of IRATA trained! This does not mean they are audited or indeed a member of IRATA.
As with most things in life, be aware of imitations!
|2020-10-19||Rope Access All Levels||Greece||details|