Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd - Insurance Services
Gallagher provide a range of insurance products for contractors in the Rope Access and Oil and Gas industries
Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd
Gallagher has a team of specialist energy insurance practitioners, and has offices strategically placed near the world’s key oil and gas regions.
We understand the contractual exposures our clients face in this high-risk environment and can work with them to ensure an effective insurance programme is in place. Our policies are tailored to the niche requirements of the oil and gas industry, including construction, civil engineering, environmental, petrochemical, oil and gas and energy firms.
This includes rope access and working at height cover, which as you may be aware can be hard to secure from a regular broker.
Our rope access insurance is designed for IRATA members and IRATA-certified persons – whether the potential insured is a start-up or self-employed.
Our Oil & Gas contractors insurance is designed for Limited Company and Self Employed Contractors involved in the Oil & Gas Industry
We work with specialist ABI-approved insurers which allow us to give our clients peace of mind while working at height by implementing cover at a competitive price.
Contact Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd
Call us now on:
01224 622 868
for a fast, free quote
Please read before downloading our quote form:
When you answer questions or agree with assumptions during the quotation process, you must disclose material facts or circumstances about the risk(s) you want to insure. A material fact or circumstance is something that would influence the judgement of an insurer in deciding whether or not to insure the risk.
This is known as a ‘duty of fair presentation’ and includes disclosing the following:
- - Information that you, your firm’s senior management, or anyone responsible for arranging your insurance knows, or should know in relation to your business; and
- - Information that would be revealed by a reasonable search of information available to you or by making enquiries, and could include information held within your business or by someone else (such as your insurance broker).
- - Remember that if you fail to meet this duty, it could mean that the policy is void, or that the insurer is not liable to pay all or part of your claim(s).
- - Being declared bankrupt, participating in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or protected deed of trust in Scotland or making a compromise arrangement with creditors
- - Other policies in place covering the same risk
- - Previous claims or incidents which may have led to a claim but for which you did not actually submit a claim
- - Any caution, charge or conviction of a criminal offence for you or any director/business partner/trustee
- - The organisation, directors, partners or trustees having been prosecuted or received a prohibition or improvement notice for failure to comply with any Health and Safety, Welfare or Environmental Protection legislation
- - Being declined cover by other insurers or having special terms imposed
- - Changes to your business activities
Download Quote Form inc. PI Insurance
Download Quote Form Not inc. PI Insurance